Monday, March 28, 2011

...

I find myself encouraged about how the internet has turned photographers and book authors easy to follow & better known individuals (that is at least, if you take an interest in their works). When I say I'm encouraged, it means that I love the idea that one day when I hopefully become a professional photographer (after some hard core experience that is), I will have better means to reach people and invite them into my interpretation of the world with art. The internet will make it easy for me to make a website, to publish or publicise my work as an inspiration for other rising photographers someday and of course, for recognition. . But not to focus this post so much on me at the moment; I really enjoy the fact that I can search the net or keep in touch with updates of my choice photographers/art. It's a new way of learning I must say, where without even spending money to a photography school, I can teach myself from observing others work the value of art photography. Also, while listening to professionals who freely offer various advices about particular topics or wonders of the camera, I can come to discover my own style or what most interests me about photography. And above all, I love that the internet has come to this age of "sharing", where I can always admire art in this form when I desire to.

1 comment:

  1. The Internet is a great source to disseminate and share information on. There are so many opportunities to photographers to publish their works online and allow anyone from around the world to view their work.

    ReplyDelete